PSC Epoxy Coatings
Manufactured locally in Calgary, our epoxy coatings are formulated to provide a seamless surface with outstanding abrasion, impact and chemical resistance floor. This class of coatings are designed to be used in light or heavy commercial and industrial installations. Standard colors are available or custom colors can be requested.
PSC 2000 Stoneset
Is a two part system, 100% solids epoxy binder designed for interior aggregate flooring applications.
- Can be mixed with aggregate like crushed stone, synthetic materials, quartz sand and aluminum oxide
- Has excellent bond strength, bonding various aggregates together and to the substrate providing a floor with vibrant colors and patterns
- Approved by Canadian Food Inspection Agency for use in Registered Establishments handling and processing foodstuffs
PSC 2099 Bonding Primer
Is a clear, two part bonding agent that allows an epoxy base coat to bond easier to smoother surfaces such as densified concrete.
- For smooth, dense surfaces, such as ceramic tile, stone, smooth new concrete, densified concrete etc.
- Both components are precisely measured and packaged for on-site mixing and use
- Low odor and VOC compliant formula allows safe use in occupied areas and in the proximity of foodstuffs
- The chemical action leaves no film, will not change the color of concrete and is suitable for exterior or interior applications
- Can be top coated immediately after, once the surface is visibly dry, with all 100 % solids PSC epoxy
- An 8 hour pot life
PSC 2102 WB EpoxyCoat
Is a clear, water based epoxy coating with excellent bond strength and performance tested lasting durability.
- Long Pot Life
- Low Odor
- Applicable with Brush and perfectly suited for any applicator
- Is approved be CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) for use in Registered Establishments handling and processing foodstuff
PSC 2301 ClearGuard
Is a two part system that is self-leveling, 100% solids, suitable for general use applications.
- The coating system is designed for extremely demanding strengths (13,100 psi compression and 8,200 psi tensile) in industrial and commercial applications
- It has outstanding heat and chemical resistance, including Skydrol and Hyjet airline break fluids
- Protects the floors of maintenance facilities of many major and independent Canadian airlines
- Is approved by CFIA for incidental contact in federally and provincially inspected meat and poultry plants
PSC 2304 Exterior Epoxy
Is a two part system, UV resistant 100% solids epoxy coating formulated for demanding commercial and light duty industrial applications, parking garages and residential applications.
- Has excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Withstands temperature extremes and thermal shock without cracking or peeling
- Is self healing from minor scratches providing abrasion resistance under demanding conditions
- Yellowing resistance from UV exposure producing smooth, seamless finish
- Suitable for exterior or interior applications
- Is approved by CFIA for incidental contact in federally and provincially inspected meat and poultry processing plants
PSC 2306 Novolac LV
Is a two part system, self-leveling 100% solids epoxy coating that is designed for flooring applications that require additional resistance to harsh chemicals.
- Components are precisely measured and packaged for accurate on-site mixing and use
- Is a high build epoxy coating designed for applications up to 20 mils thick per coat
- Can be applied in humid conditions without creating a foggy surface
- Suited for applications that require harsh heat and chemical resistance
PSC 2308 Green Concrete Epoxy Primer
Is a two part, self-leveling 100% solids epoxy primer, formulated specifically for damp concrete.
- It can be applied as soon as concrete is able to walk on
- Can be top coated immediately, within re-coat window.
- Excellent adhesion and curing properties, 350 psi on damp, new concrete and 800 psi on dry concrete
Polymer Science Corporation has since 1989 supplied the oil, manufacturing, building and commercial market with innovative and durable flooring and roofing solutions, colorants and tints formulated to meet all Canadian and International standards.