PSC Elastomeric Better Than Paint
A low gloss, acrylic elastomeric coating. When applied it creates a wet film 20 mils in thickness, and bridges minor surface imperfections, hairline cracks, outstanding durability and lasting protection.
- Superior aging characteristics eliminating the causes of ruptures, cracks and delaminating.
- Withstands substrate movement and accommodates rapid changes in temperature.
- Allows substrate to breathe, preventing damage to the underlying structure from moisture and activated salts.
– Exterior or interior, above grade vertical and overhead concrete and masonry.
– Previously painted or new stucco, concrete and cinder blocks, fiber cement siding.
– Pre-cast concrete, poured in place concrete, tilt up construction and metal surfaces.
– Wood siding and trim, fencing.
– Bridges minor surface imperfections.
– Produces a tough, flexible surface with excellent waterproofing properties for all seasons.
– Withstands extremes in thermal cycling while maintaining flexibility .
– Exceptionally durable film resists wind driven rain, sleet, snow, hail, mold, mildew and airborne dirt.
– Allows the substrate to breathe.
– Excellent elongation and recovery properties.
– Seals and waterproofs hairline cracks.
– UV light stabilizers, fade resistant.
– Resists aggressive atmospheric conditions; exhaust gases, acid rain, airborne pollutants.
– Inhibits growth mildew, fungus, moss and algae growth.
– Four tint basis.
Polymer Science Corporation has since 1989 supplied the oil, manufacturing, building and commercial markets with innovative and durable flooring and roofing solutions. Coatings for oil industry and colorants, tints and paints formulated to meet or exceed all Canadian and International standards.