PSC SmartRoof System
Is a cold applied, seamless acrylic elastomeric roofing system.
- The white topcoat, performs with an 84+ UV rating. Compared to a dark roof, it can slash air conditioning usage by up to a third.
- The liquid components are environmentally friendly, with minimal VOC’s usage.
- It creates a toug, fungi and mildew resistant, solar reflective and UV resistant roof coating, that moves vertically according to temperature and underlying structure.
– For flat or graded roofs.
– Over PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or PVDF ( polyvinylidene fluoride) roofing membranes.
– The liquid components can be applied directly over asphalt, metal, plywood, polyurethane foam and concrete substrates.
– Light weight
– Cold applied, no fire hazard.
– Reduces cooling costs and inside temperature.
– Reduces roof surface heat, aging and weathering.
– Reduces rapid roof expansion and contraction.
– Stabilized from UV light, fade resistant.
– Provides a tough, rubbery surface.
– Durable and seamless film resists wind driven rain, sleet, snow, hail, mold, mildew and airborne dirt.
– Allows an airy substrate.
– Excellent elastic properties.
– Withstands extremes in thermal cycling, maintains flexibility through the year.
– Resists aggressive atmospheric conditions; exhaust gases, acid rain, airborne pollutants.
– Inhibits growth of mildew, fungus, moss and algae.
– Good early rain resistance.
– Custom colors available.